Monday, December 2, 2013

I feel sad after talking to few retired teachers yesterday who are frustrated with the systems, administration and the government. They suggested to me if we are going to be a developed nation we must change the current government. We cannot wait any longger. I asked them why? They said for over 30 years in schools the systems is not effective and government especially umno disturbing teaching in schools. I asked them how to solve the problems. they kept saying change the government. I asked them who teaching in the class? They said teachers. Why teachers do not teach so that we can produce the future generation that we need. How many report on action research do you have? if 30 years may be I expected 300 reports. The report perhaps we can solve all local education problems. They kept saying change the government then we can change to what we want. I think they are having wrong thinking and education values. I told them very lucky they are retiered and may be good suggestion change the teachers not the government.

The ministry need to do something on the education at local levels as well as national levels. Education is not adhoc actions even flood mitigation and monsoon preparation is not adboc. Involve professors! (opps!! real professors please)

No comments: