Wednesday, December 6, 2017

May be lecturers in Malaysia are living in the comfort zones or they are very busy with their works and ambitions. They have no time to support me openly. I have been talking for many years that lecturers are over loaded with work, stress and low paid relatively. We need to continue fighting. Now I am retired and need new leaders to continue. When I was in the academic association ( at local and national/MAAC) they said I am talking only for the professors. I talk about professors (without forgotten the young and raising lecturers) because all lecturers will be a professor one day. Then I talked about the benefit of retired professors. Same thing all professors will be retired one day. Now I am retired should I talk about dead professors? because all professors will die one day.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

No comments: