Friday, July 6, 2018

Meeting New Education Minister to get his views on the new directions of the ministry especially on the higher education. We need to be more focus to our duties in teaching, research and extension. All professors must have their own niche and helping universities in producing functional graduates, able to adapt and performing at global stage.

Image may contain: 9 people, including Ahmad Ismail and Sukri Mustapa, people smiling, people standing and suit
Image may contain: 14 people, including Razli Che Razak, Samsuri Rahmat, David Chisel Stone and Sukri Mustapa, people smiling
Sorry I have no opportunity to be in the picture with the new minister. Everybody want to show witness that they were with the minister. I am very lucky I do not have to do that. Even if I was not there  people say I was there. because what minister said mainly same to my ideas that I was talking to many people. 

No comments: