Sunday, November 20, 2011

Agrotechnology Park


To day I have the opportunity to visit Agrotechnology Park in Selangor. I was invited by one of the participants in the park. After looking at the activities and future plan, I am not too sure the direction of this park is right. I think it will be just another agrorecreational park where people will go for fishing, picking fruits, eat durian and probably for training location for agricultural students. If the project go on as planned. I suggest the land should be given to those Who are capable to develop technology in agriculture. If the land already rewarded to the companies, I suggest they should collaborate with the universities. Many experts in the universities could help them. The technologies developed in the park not only can be used by the entrepreneurs but for the student training centre. This will help to achieve the government mission towards modern agriculture.

No comments: