Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reward, Recognition and Success do not come in dream BUT trough continuous hard work and sacrifice. Basic calculation to be an experts is we must continuously working hard and systematic ways with experts guidance for 10,000 hours

View image on Twitter FIFA World Coach of the Year for Women's Football winner and manager of the Germany women's team Silvia Neid poses with her award
SILVIA NEID REACTION
"It’s an incredible honour, and I really never thought it could happen. But nobody can ever succeed alone. So many people have contributed to this award, so it belongs to them, too."
 FIFA Ballon d'Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal and Real Madrid poses with his award
CRISTIANO RONALDO REACTION "Being the winner made my happy, I felt very proud. To win such an award requires a lot of work. I hope to come back next year to win the third Ballon d'Or of my career"

No comments: