Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Today my son learned about career and qualifications. He asked me about what is masters, PhD and Professor. He told me what his teacher explained to him and what was explained by his friends. They discussed again at his friend's house and his friend's mother also explain how to be a professor. His friend's mother ask my son's friends to ask him how to become a professor. When friends asked him, he answered if you want to be a professor you must not sleep at night, always typing something on your computer, reading thesis, meetings, going overseas attending conferences and seminars (without having time buying souverniers for me), coming back home late, always go out to the forest, seas, and climbing mountain. In general to be a professor is very tough and much easier playing rugby rather become a professor....his friends lough. My son told me.

http://www.academicinvest.com/arts-careers/philosophy-careers/how-to-become-a-university-professor
http://www.amazon.com/So-you-want-Professor-Academia/dp/1456405322

No comments: