Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another MNS-TM Earth Camp. Last series for 2012 for KPA schools in northern region (Perak, Penang, Kedah and Penang). Through this six series programmes I have the opportunity to talk to about 1000 students and 100 teachers from more than 100 schools in Malaysia (Peninsular, Sabah and Sarawak). I hope they got my messages on environmental education, biodiversity, conservation and sustainable development in Malaysia. At the same time the participants know UPM better. Who knows and who cares? I just do it because I believed in it and I enjoy doing it. Professors should go to meet the grassroots to educate them on the environmental issues.


 This time we explore cave in Gua Wang Burma, another unique limestone formation
part of participants from northern region. Best participants from Chung Ling High School Penang

No comments: