Friday, July 19, 2013

Very sad!!: Last year I try to promote RM100.00 for one lecturer and expected to get RM100,000.00 from 1000 lecturers for Dana Wakaf Ilmu. This year I failed again. I wonder why lecturers cannot donate RM100.00. Many reasons such as they already deducted every month or year to the Dana, they have other commitment, they already donated to other organisatons. What ever reason they gave I am looking at diffrent angle. The promotion is by PPA (persatuan Pegawai Academik UPM), I think the members should support to show their commitment, support and to show the strength of PPA. May be some will say many other ways to show the PPAs strength. Again I think this is a special occasion. OR may be all those resasons show the lecturers are not concern about PPA and PPA is not important for them. They should thank to PPA for what PPA have done for the welfare of the lecturers, specially the new lecturers who getting DS51 and senior lecturer position straight away after completion their PhD.

 Thank you to all lecturers who donated for Dana Wakaf Ilmu. Your contribution is very meaningful and will get reward in the future. InsyaAllah.

No comments: