Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Opportunity, services and business: All must go for profit. Creativity is important. Many like to get the opportunity will grab the offer and this will open to new opportunities in business and making profit.

This early morning I checked in two bags 17kg and 22kg. One bag is over weight and need to be charged for 2kg excess weight. The other one is ok because of less than 20kg. I told the staff both are my bags and if we add both bags will be only 39kg. still within allowable weight for two bags. He said NO because one bag is for 20kg maximum. Now I have 1 bag 17kg which is ok and another bag weigh 22kg and 2kg must be charged for over weight. I tried to explain to him, he understand clearly BUT he suggested to me, if I want to escape from overweight charges, I must transfer 2kg from the bag to other bag. this is how robot or opportunist work to make money.

No comments: