Saturday, December 29, 2012

Perception or Hypothesis? But if hypothesis usually followed up by research, observation and conclusion. To day I found seniour retired professors made a conclusion that I cannot be trusted and cannot be a good leader. I asked him why? Because you only think about your self when you are the leader. I said, this common if you choose successful individual to be a leader. This is common comment for those who want leaders follow thier ideas or probably the ideas came from failed leaders..

For me leaders must think of the organisation that he or her heading, direction of the organisation and all staff together understand the vision and mission. Together move forward.
But many are thinking about them self and how to use the organisation to develop them self. The supporters too having similar attitudes. If the cannot get the benefit then they don't like their leaders.
At least I have a clear stand and no one can change it so far.
So I am sorry if I'm not with many. Just do it for the organisation not just for your self.

No comments: