Monday, August 8, 2011

Many graduates work as paper cllipers or dispatch boy

Why we employ graduates at operational position? They should be able to think, write and deliver the task given. I have one experience this morning where one officer instructed me to prepare a simple paper to be submitted to the management. I advise him that actually his job to prepare the paper not me and he reply that I have to prepare because I know about the subject and his duty just to check my proposal according to format and procedures. I think this era this thing cannot happen anymore. We are practicing multitasking jobs. One officer must be able to search for materials, write and submit. What he suppose to do, he should discuss with me what to write in the paper and he finish it. Not asking me to do it and he just check. I think form five students can do dispatch and clipping jobs. Now we have to think hard on what quality of graduates that we produced. paper clippers, dispatch boy, or security guard.

No comments: